Hosted Order Page
Our Hosted Order Page (HOP) service is a fast and easy way for your Web store to accept credit card and check payments. Your customers enter their own payment information into a secure order page hosted on our site.
CyberSource provides your order page, collects the data, processes the payment and provides a receipt without the customer realizing they have left your Web site.
View a schematic to learn How Hosted Order Page Works
Who is a good candidate to use a Hosted Order Page?
- Don't want the risk of handling or storing sensitive payment data on their own servers
- Want to achieve and maintain payment security (PCI) certification faster and easier
- Have a resource familiar with basic Perl, PHP, JSP, ASP, ASP.NET or Cold Fusion scripting and host their own server, or use a hosting provider that supports these scripting languages
- Want to accept payments on our secure URL that looks to be part of their own store
- Have an online catalog but don't yet have an online order form or secure server for accepting orders
A Hosted Order Page is probably not right for you if...
- You already have your own secure (SSL) protected order form or don't want to outsource
- You need full customization control of your payment page
- You need a wider range of services than payment, recurring billing and secure storage
What are the main advantages of using the Hosted Order Page?
- Security Compliance—hosted services mean faster and easier PCI certification
- Reduced Risk—no need to handle or store sensitive account data
- Secure Storage—access securely-stored account data for easy future payments
- Low Maintenance—leave compliance and order page maintenance to us
- Speed—faster and easier than implementing your own order page, especially if you need to begin accepting online orders quickly
- Basic Customizing—customize basic visual elements and messaging for your customers
- Virtually Transparent—customers move seamlessly from your product pages to our hosted order form
- Automatic—customers input their own order information
- Easy Order Management—you can use the online Business Center to review and manage all of your orders from any computer with Internet access
What technical skills are required?
A Hosted Order Page is very easy to implement and requires minimal scripting knowledge in Perl, PHP, JSP, ASP, ASP.NET or Cold Fusion. The three main actions are:
- Generate a security key within the CyberSource environment. Place it onto your own Web server to validate your identity to our systems
- Configure your order page by accepting defaults or customizing it
- Modify your Web script (copy and paste) so that an HTML "Buy" button appears on your checkout page
You can implement the Hosted Order Page in two ways:
- Default: use the default receipt/decline pages and messages with limited customization options
- Customized: have full control to use your own receipt/decline pages and messages