CyberSource managed billing lets you automate and streamline the entire lifecycle of your recurring billing revenue stream from customer on-boarding through a self-service portal to bill presentment and payment management. It supports subscription and installment payments, and enables billing via multiple payment options in numerous currencies. Sensitive payment information is stored in secure datacenters, removing your data storage risks.
- Flexible service bundles and billing frequencies; supports electronic bill presentment, variable rate plans, promotions, service fees, installment payments, usage billing, and calculation of overages
- Billing via all major cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners), regional cards (including Maestro, Electron, Carte Bleue, CartaSi, Laser, Dankort, Discover), and electronic checks — in multiple currencies
- Customizable communications such as reminders, dunning (non-payment) notices, etc.
- Customer self-service account management portal
- Storage of payment data in PCI-certified datacenters
- Optional store front and checkout designed specifically for subscription-based business models
- Automatic feeds of updated cardholder information from the cardholder's bank via optional Account Updater Service
- Structure billing and incentives to meet your subscription business requirements all around the globe, unrestricted by technology limitations
- Reduce PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) scope and lower security risk
- Get paid faster by adopting electronic bill presentment
- Reduce customer friction — maintain your branding for customer interfaces, design all customer communication, and eliminate unnecessary interactions like account updating
- Consolidate all billing and payments services on a ready-to-use, hosted system