Global Payment Types & Banking Services
Full spectrum of payment types and banking services to capture revenue in multiple countries and currencies. A single CyberSource connection provides ready-to-use payment options and banking relationships to make implementation fast. Works with most commerce servers, CRM, ERP systems. Integrated reporting across payment types and geographies simplifies reconciliation.
Worldwide Bank Cards
Bankcards and T&E cards accepted across North America, South America, Western Europe, Asia
- Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Maestro
- American Express, Diners Club
- Carte Bancaire brand: Carte Bleue, Carte Vert (France)
- Dankort (Scandinavia)
- CartaSi (Italy)
- Maestro, Electron (UK)
- Laser (Ireland)
Similar to a wire transfer. Merchant confirms order and provides bank information and sales reference number. Consumer instructs their bank (either online or via paper-based form) to transfer money to merchant's account. Upon receipt, merchant ships order.
Similar to electronic check. Consumer provides bank account information at time of sale. Merchant requests consumer's bank to transfer funds into merchant account.
Global Banking and Consolidated Reporting Services
No need to build local banking relationships or establish legal presence in order to transact payments. CyberSource provides banking and reporting services required.
- Ready-to-use, global banking network (major banks and processors)
- Single, global merchant accountno need for multiple local banking relationships
- Option to consolidate all payments processing (cards, direct debit, bank transfers) with single processor
- Integrated reporting across payment types, processors, geographies simplifies reconciliation
Get More Details