Accept V.me by Visa now, via CyberSource
V.me by Visa lets you offer the checkout your customers want from the payments brand they trust. And, CyberSource lets you easily adopt V.me and other digital wallets using a single payment management platform.What is V.me? Why Accept V.me? Why Accept V.me via CyberSource?
What is V.me?
Digital Wallet for All Major Cards
Your customers store their major credit or debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) and shipping addresses in their V.me account.
V.me currently available in the US only.
Fast Checkout: Web/Mobile
V.me simplifies the payment experience for your customers. Add the V.me checkout button to your site, and your customers can check out using only a user name and password.
Consumer ExperienceWatch the Video
Why accept V.me?
Boosts Conversion Three Ways
- V.me reduces steps to checkout.
- No checkout redirect – customers stay on your site.
- V.me reduces authorization failures (2013).
Pays You Faster, With Less Risk
V.me funds like a card – no 30 day wait, no withholdings, Visa verifies the identities of returning customers to reduce the risk of fraud.
Increases Trust To Buy More
Visa is the most trusted and preferred brand when it comes to mobile wallets.
V.me is already supported by over 50 banks – capable of driving up to 55 million V.me customer enrollments.
More than 20 prominent retailers offering V.me, including Buy.com, MovieTickets.com, PacSun, and Shoebuy.com.
"More mobile consumers prefer Visa as their mobile wallet provider..." (Javelin Strategy & Research)
Merchant ExperienceWatch the Demo
Why Accept V.me via CyberSource?
Makes Wallet Adoption Easy
- Pre-integrated with CyberSource services.
- Accept V.me and other digital wallets, all via a single connection.
- Accept V.me without a BIG IT project required.
Makes Management Pain Free
- Manage wallets and other payments using the same reporting systems and workflow.
- Integrates with CyberSource Decision Manager.
- Complements CyberSource payment tokenization services.
- Reporting and workflow are all set-up when you add V.me.