Who is a good candidate to use the Virtual Terminal?
- Any merchant or business whose order volume would allow them to enter
each order manually (unless used with another communication method)
- Mail and Telephone Order companies with multiple call center users
- Small Internet businesses who don't have an online order form
- Merchants who transmit orders to us via one of our more automated
methods, but who need to occasionally do manual entries or adjustments
Used alone, the Virtual Terminal is probably NOT right for you if...
- You have more orders than you can enter by hand
- Your Web site is already set up with a Shopping Cart
- You need extensive customization of your order form
- You have scripting or programming skills
- You need to share order data with a fulfillment house
What are the main advantages of using the Virtual Terminal?
- It's fast and simple—no development time or technical skills are required
- It's flexible—you can process transactions from any computer with an
- It's secure—order data is encrypted to protect customer information
- It's compliant—no hassles with complying with regulations for storing
sensitive payment information
- It's organized—you can use the online Business Center and reports to
review and manage all of your orders
What technical skills are required?
No programming or technical skills are required. Simply log in to the
CyberSource Business Center via your Web browser with your CyberSource
username and password. Select the Virtual Terminal order form. The Virtual
Terminal uses your current Internet connection and Web browser. Set up
takes about 15 minutes.