Server Release Notes for October 22, 2008
These release notes apply to the ICS test and production servers.
Enhanced Case Management: Case Management Reporting
Enhanced Case Management (ECM) is available as an add-on feature to Decision Manager:
- Case Ownership: You can assign case reviewers to monitor specific transaction queues and case reviewers can take ownership of the cases in those queues (released May 2008).
- Identity Verification: Case reviewers can call third parties to verify the identities of customers (released July 2008).
- Case Priority: You can control which cases are displayed and reviewed first (released August 2008).
- Queue Time Limits: You can set specific time limits in each queue for reviewing an order, after which the order will be automatically accepted or rejected (released September 2008).
The October 2008 release extends ECM capabilities to include Case Management Reporting, which allows you to evaluate how well your reviewers and queues are performing and to access information about your Decision Manager and Case Management transactions:
- Reviewer Performance Dashboard: This on-demand dashboard provides statistics about the number of orders accepted or rejected by each reviewer and the speed at which each reviewer is working through their queue.
- Queue Performance Dashboard: This on-demand dashboard provides statistics about the number of orders going into each queue and the number of orders in each queue that have been accepted or rejected.
- Case Management Details Report: This on-demand report provides Decision Manager and Case Management transaction information.
For more information, see the Decision Manager Developer's Guide.